Invisible energy waste and inefficiencies increase your energy costs
30-40% more than NECESSARY WHY?
E-TRAQ Real time energy data. Visibility that pin-points all energy waste precisely.
"You can't ever manage what you can't measure"
Vootu Energy Management Services - A Complete Energy Saving Solution
Holistic Electricity cost reduction, that's always guaranteed budget neutral.
CONTINUING TO WASTE ENERGY MAKES NO SENSE!
Call Vootu today to start SAVING MONEY. 727.314.8656
Energy management services provided by Vootu, we offer to help those organizations who wish to lower their future energy costs by becoming energy efficient today. No one remains immune from energy waste. Most organizations indeed waste 30% of all energy purchased. Reducing electricity consumption and lower operating expenses are always guaranteed by Vootu. Considering electricity prices continue to rise at a national average cost of 2.8% per year, energy waste and inefficiencies are expensive problems to have. Vootu will reduce your annual energy costs by a minimum of 20% guaranteed, in writing. Our mission for solving this dilemma relies first on a proven scientific and data-driven energy analysis process. We use a two-step approach to fix the entire energy problem. Vootu's proprietary E-TRAQ energy monitoring system evaluates all areas of energy usage, this precisely identifying wasteful operations and inefficiencies, these being the root cause of higher energy costs. Energy waste is then systematically eliminated within your facility using both the data we have obtained and the integration of our energy-saving technologies to optimize energy usage and performance. This transparent and verified process results in the lowest energy costs possible. Vootu can also provide budget-neutral energy-saving programs that require minimal upfront capital investments. We only use the dollars saved from energy costs to fund the program, always resulting in savings. Reducing energy waste is simple. Call Vootu today, the energy management experts
What is Vootu Energy Management?
Energy Management is a scientifically proven process of controlling and reducing all energy consumption. It lowers operating costs and improves long-term performance by driving down expenses. Reducing electricity usage lowers your carbon footprint and helps combat climate change. In addition, this also showcases a commitment towards a cleaner environment for all to enjoy.
Vootus standardized assessment procedure involves the following steps:
- Install E-TRAQ, Vootu’s proprietary real-time energy monitoring system, collect and record all energy consumption over an initial 30 day period.
- Verify all electrical system’s performance, efficiency, and overall health, while collecting initial energy data to establish a comprehensive baseline.
- Electrical equipment audited to identify potential opportunities to reduce energy consumption and also develop a holistic energy-saving program.
- Each area of inefficiency is then optimized using vootu technology to improve individual energy performance. E-TRAQ continues to record all progress and verify improvements achieved, making those savings transparent at all times.
- E-TRAQ monitors and displays real-time energy data via our cloud-based energy dashboard. Now you have complete insight and control of your future energy costs.
Vootu’s energy management services are always data-driven, using the real-time energy data supplied by E-TRAQ. Anything less will involve guesswork and additional risk!
Vootu’s proprietary energy monitoring system, E-TRAQ, was designed and engineered to capture all relevant electrical and energy data. Real-time energy displays make it possible to spot energy waste and opportunities to save. E-TRAQ monitors usage, waste, power quality, electrical faults, and helps to spot under-performing equipment. Having this level of insight brings awareness to the once hidden cost of energy waste. Some of the benefits that can be quickly identified are:
- Power Quality, Active Power, Apparent Power, Reactive Power
- Abnormal usage trends
- Unusual energy patterns
- Consumption levels above normal
- Weekend and overnight activity abnormalities
- Verify your monthly electricity bill
- Spot potential equipment failure
- Peak demand periods and causes
- Power factor performance issues
- Voltage sags and peaks
- Amperage loads per phase / imbalances
- Harmonic distortion, Voltage, Current THD
- Daily consumption trends
Download Vootu Energy Management e-Book
Fill out the form with your information and any questions you may have.
Review our Energy Management e-book
Attend one of our Discovery Days at our corporate office in Clearwater, FL to meet with our CEO and learn more about our business or phone (727) 314 – 8656 for a free consult at your location.