Invisible energy waste and inefficiencies increase your energy costs
30-40% more than NECESSARY WHY?
E-TRAQ Provides Real time energy data. Visibility that pin-points energy waste precisely.
"You can't ever manage what you can't measure"
Vootu Energy Management Services - Complete Energy Saving Solutions
Holistic Electricity cost reduction, that's always guaranteed budget neutral.
Climate Friendly Technology that's proven to produce savings
Call Vootu today to start SAVING MONEY. 727.314.8656
Energy management services by Vootu offer complete solutions to all organizations and businesses wishing to lower their future energy costs by becoming energy-efficient and carbon-neutral today. You can only save energy that is wasted, no one remains immune from the high cost of energy waste and the harm it delivers to our environment. Most organizations waste 30% of all energy purchased. Reducing your electricity consumption and lowering operating expenses are always guaranteed by Vootu. Considering electricity prices continue to rise at a national average cost of 2.8% per year, energy waste and inefficiencies, therefore, are expensive problems to have. Vootu pledge to reduce your annual energy usage by a minimum of 20% guaranteed, in writing. Our mission for solving this dilemma relies first on a proven scientific and data-driven energy analysis process. We use a two-step approach to fix the entire energy problem. Vootu's proprietary E-TRAQ energy monitoring system evaluates all areas of energy usage, this precisely identifying wasteful operations and inefficiencies, these being the root cause of higher energy costs. Energy waste is then systematically eliminated throughout your facility. Using both the data we have obtained and the integration of our climate-friendly technologies to optimize energy usage and performance. This transparent and always verified process results in the lowest energy costs possible. Vootu also provides budget-neutral energy-saving programs that require minimal upfront capital investments. We only use the dollars saved to fund the program, always resulting in savings. Besides, reducing energy waste is simple. Call Vootu today, the energy management experts, and turn your facility into a smart energy building that's carbon neutral.
What is Vootu Energy Management?
Energy Management is a scientifically proven process of controlling and reducing all energy consumption. Therefore it lowers operating costs and improves long-term energy performance, driving down expenses. Reduced electricity usage lowers your carbon footprint and helps combat climate change. In addition, this showcases a strong commitment towards a cleaner environment for all to enjoy.
Vootus standardized assessment procedure: 3 Steps to Lower Energy Costs
- Install E-TRAQ, Vootu’s proprietary real-time energy monitoring system, collect and record all energy data including consumption over an initial 30 day period.
- Verify each electrical systems’ performance, efficiency, and overall health, while collecting initial energy data to establish a comprehensive baseline.
- Audit electrical equipment to identify specific opportunities to improve energy consumption and also develop a holistic energy-saving program.
- Each area of inefficiency is then optimized and upgraded using vootu technology to improve individual energy performance. E-TRAQ continues to display all progress and verifies improvements, therefore making savings transparent at all times.
- E-TRAQ records and displays real-time energy data via our cloud-based energy dashboard. Now you have complete insight, awareness, and control of your current and future energy costs.
Vootu’s energy management services are always data-driven, using real-time energy data supplied by E-TRAQ. Anything less involves guesswork and unnecessary risk!
Vootu’s proprietary energy monitoring system, E-TRAQ, was designed and engineered to capture all relevant electrical and energy data. Real-time energy displays make it possible to spot energy waste and opportunities to save. E-TRAQ monitors usage, waste, power quality, electrical faults, and helps to spot under-performing equipment. Having this level of insight brings awareness to the once hidden cost of energy waste. Some of the benefits that can be quickly identified are:
- Power Quality, Active Power, Apparent Power, Reactive Power, Peak demand, Power factor, Phase loads etc.
- Abnormal usage trends
- Unusual energy patterns
- Consumption levels above normal
- Weekend and overnight activity abnormalities
- Verify your monthly electricity bill
- Spot potential equipment failure before it’s too late
- Peak demand periods and causes
- Power factor performance issues
- Voltage sags and peaks
- Amperage loads per phase / imbalances
- Harmonic distortion, Voltage, Current THD
- Daily consumption trends