EVERY DAY ENERGY WASTE CONTINUES TO INCREASE YOUR COSTS
30-40% more than NECESSARY WHY?
E-TRAQ Provides the missing visibility to expose the many energy problems
"You can't ever manage what you can't measure"
Vootu Energy Management Provides the Complete Solution
Electricity cost reduction, that's always guaranteed budget neutral.
DOES IT NOW MAKE SENSE CONTINUING TO OVERSPEND WITH 40% ENERGY WASTE
Call Vootu today to start SAVING MONEY. 727.314.8656
Today more organizations and businesses than ever are starting to realize the significant financial benefits and value that being energy efficient provides. Also the importance of becoming energy efficient for improving their bottom line. Turning to vootu "the energy saving group" for their expertise and help to finally solving this complex and expensive longstanding energy problem. Vootu have long been recognized as a leader in the energy saving industry, trusted to provide a comprehensive energy saving solution that eliminates all electricity waste and inefficiencies for good. Remember, reductions in your energy costs go straight to your bottom line. Wasting energy is pointless, it only increases everyone's operating costs, typically increasing expenditure by 30% annually. Additionally this also negatively impacts our environment. Climate change is happening and our addiction to electricity is certainly not helping! We can all help to improve both our finances and the environment, by taking action to reduce our energy usage / carbon footprints. Its simple become energy efficient by becoming a more responsible user of our natural resources. If saving MONEY and helping to combat global warming aren't important enough topics, then what are?
What is Vootu Energy Management ?
Energy Management is a scientifically proven process of controlling and reducing any buildings energy consumption, ultimately lowering operating costs and improving long term building performance to continue to drive down future energy expenses, predictably. Reducing electricity usage, also lowers your carbon footprint, positively impacting our environment, by helping to combat global warming and the harmful effects of climate change currently underway. Being energy efficient is being energy responsible and showcases your commitment towards a cleaner environment for all.
Energy Management combines both Energy Conservation and Energy efficiency measures that when combined ultimately reduce your energy consumption and associated operating costs, by eliminating all unnecessary energy use and inefficiencies from your electrical equipment and systems.
Vootu’s Standardized Assessment Procedure, involves the following steps:
- Collect historic energy data to establish a true baseline and identify current energy usage and trends.
- Install E-TRAQ, vootu’s advanced real time energy monitoring system to collect and record all energy consumption and verify electrical system efficiency and performance.
- Audit all opportunities to potentially reduce energy consumption and develop a comprehensive energy saving program that eliminates all energy waste and inefficiencies.
- Take action and systematically implement our recommended energy saving solutions contained in your unique energy saving program.
- Track and verify all improvements are achieving their projected performance goals, using E-TRAQ for complete transparency and peace of mind.
E-TRAQ Provides the necessary insight and exposes all of your once hidden energy waste, turning this into meaningful data and KPI’s that then becomes actionable opportunities to save energy. Informed decisions can now be made that can be proven to improve energy efficiency and conserve energy resources. Understanding where your electricity budgets are going and knowing, where, what and when energy is being consumed or wasted, puts you in control of your future energy costs.
Vootu’s leading Energy Monitoring System (E-TRAQ) was designed and engineered to capture all electrical data and values and display in real time making it possible to visualize all aspects of energy usage / waste, identify bad power quality, electrical faults and spot under performing equipment. Having this level of insight brings awareness to this once hidden cost of energy waste, leading to informed decisions to act and eliminate these expensive problems. Some of the benefits that can be quickly identified are:
- Power Quality, Active Power, Apparent Power, Reactive Power
- Abnormal usage trends
- Unusual energy patterns
- High Out of hours consumption levels
- Weekend and overnight activity abnormalities
- Verify your monthly electricity bill (finally)
- Spot Potential equipment failure (early warning)
- Peak Demand periods and causes
- Power factor performance issues
- Voltage sags and peaks
- Amperage loads per phase / imbalances
- Harmonic distortion, Voltage, Current THD
- Daily consumption trends