easter banner essay go academic essay writing sites usa comprar viagra embalagem discretas 800 viagra gold https://www.elitehealthproducts.org/effect/viagra-y-prostatitis/7/ preo do viagra cialis e levitra https://homemods.org/usc/abortion-for-and-against-essay/46/ narrative essay topics examples see url death of a salesman research paper https://lincolnnova.com/dailyuse/viagra-sildenafil-rating/83/ viagra subscribe newsletter hombre que toma viagra follow link https://www.getthereatx.com/capstone/sample-nursing-research-proposal/7/ industrial relations essays how education changed life in essay https://eagfwc.org/men/best-buy-on-pills/100/ dpd coursework requirements http://kell.indstate.edu/chapter/essay-about-a-book-read/51/ viagra prescription free delhi university phd thesis format how to write a research paper power point atarax no rx preliminary research proposal sample https://lawdegree.com/questions/examples-of-research-papers-for-college/46/ free levitra overnight delivery cialis fabriqu en france fair trade free trade essay rhul past papers https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/bewafa-shayari-sms-in-hindi-120-words-essay/55/ Leverage Vootu Climate Friendly Technology to help reduce your future energy and related maintenance costs. A strong foundation is necessary to Achieve Carbon Neutrality and that’s E-TRAQ.
Electricity Waste- Drives up your energy costs
> 30% of all Energy Usage is WASTED! It's Time to take control of your Energy usage
E-TRAQ Real Time ENERGY DATA. Visibility that pin-points all opportunities to reduce costs.
"You won't believe how much money you can save until you see the amount of energy waste"
Vootu Energy Management Services - A proven approach to solving a very expensive problem
Often overlooked, electricity cost reduction is one of the fastest ways to save money.
Climate Friendly Technology, time proven to produce lasting savings
Call Vootu today and start SAVING MONEY. 727.242.0008
What is Vootu Energy Management?
Energy Management is a scientifically proven process of controlling and reducing all energy consumption. Therefore it lowers operating costs and improves long-term energy performance, driving down expenses. Reduced electricity usage lowers your carbon footprint and helps combat climate change. In addition, this showcases a strong commitment towards a cleaner environment for all to enjoy.
Vootus standardized assessment procedure: 3 Steps to Lower Energy Costs
- Install E-TRAQ, Vootu’s proprietary real-time energy monitoring system, and collect and record all energy data including consumption over an initial 30-day period.
- Verify each electrical system’s performance, efficiency, and overall health, while collecting initial energy data to establish a comprehensive baseline to compare future improvements against.
- Audit electrical equipment to identify specific opportunities to improve energy use/consumption. Using this data we develop a holistic energy-saving program.
- Inefficiencies are then eliminated using vootu’s energy optimizing technology this improves individual and system-wide energy performance. E-TRAQ continues to display progress and verifies each improvement step by step, making energy savings transparent at all times.
- E-TRAQ records and displays real-time energy data via our cloud-based energy dashboard. Now you have complete insight, awareness, and control of your current and future energy costs.
Vootu’s energy management services are always data-driven, using real-time energy data supplied by E-TRAQ. Anything less involves guesswork and unnecessary risk!
Vootu’s proprietary energy monitoring system, E-TRAQ, was designed and engineered to capture all relevant electrical and energy data. Real-time energy displays make it possible to spot energy waste and opportunities to save. E-TRAQ monitors usage, waste, power quality, electrical faults, and helps to spot under-performing equipment. Having this level of insight brings awareness to the once hidden cost of energy waste. Some of the benefits that can be quickly identified are:
- Power Quality, Active Power, Apparent Power, Reactive Power, Peak demand, Power factor, Phase loads etc.
- Abnormal usage trends
- Unusual energy patterns
- Consumption levels above normal
- Weekend and overnight activity abnormalities
- Verify your monthly electricity bill
- Spot potential equipment failure before it’s too late
- Peak demand periods and causes
- Power factor performance issues
- Voltage sags and peaks
- Amperage loads per phase / imbalances
- Harmonic distortion, Voltage, Current THD
- Daily consumption trends